1) Providing a rental valuation of your property and offering any advice as required.
2) Advertising your property on mainstream advertising mediums.
3) Accompanying prospective tenants to view your property.
4) Dealing with negotiations and selecting a suitable tenant.
5) Obtaining references and credit checks.
6) Preparing and executing an appropriate tenancy agreement in accordance with current
7) Advising on the transfer of utility service accounts.
8) Advising on security deposit (tenancy deposit) transfer which should be treated in
accordance with current legislation.
9) Advising on an inventory and schedule of condition
10) Receiving ongoing rental payment and forwarding it to you monthly accompanied by
11) Advising on and ensuring compliance with various safety regulations.
12) Liaising with the tenant on a routine basis, arranging renewals of the agreement or check-
outs, re-advertising and re-letting to new tenants as appropriate.